Go from “no idea” to an AI process or product for yourself, your team, clients, or customers.
What if you could find, build, and launch an AI idea that actually makes a difference in someone’s life?
(even if that someone is just you)
Introducing the IWAI Incubator, a proven way to launch your AI idea
(and grow it for years to come)
- Even if…you don’t have an AI idea right now
- Even if…you can’t code to save your life
- Even if…you’re oversubscribed to 5,623+ AI newsletters
And yes, especially if you know that getting even moderately good at this new skill will affect any career path you take in life from this point onward.
Don’t let another 6 months of reading AI email newsletters, watching YouTube videos, and talking to friends go by with no AI ideas built or shipped to show for it.
It’s time to create more than a ChatGPT prompt – you have what it takes to create real AI processes and products…even if the ideas feels fuzzy or non-existent to you right now.
You already have the motivation – you just need a clear roadmap to get it done and then maybe you’ll build something for fun. Maybe you’ll build for profit. Maybe both.
It’s your turn (and you won’t need venture-backed capital to do it either).
Available only inside The IWAI Incubator:
- Proven Process: Follow the training videos to launch an idea in 30, 60, or 90 days. Or, if you’re feeling bold, try to beat the “14-day launch case study” record holder.
- Live Expert Feedback: Get live coaching and expert guidance from a 20-year tech industry veteran.
- Demo Day Accountability: After building, submit for Demo Day – the ultimate procrastination killer, because if selected, you’ll present your AI idea to hundreds of people.
- Professional Community: Nerd out with fellow AI enthusiasts, get feedback, and help each other cross the finish line faster together.
You already know AI is not just another passing tech fad…
You’ve been watching the tech industry for years now – long enough to see lots of fads and gimmicks come and go. Through it all, you’ve learned how to identify serious industry changes (and dismiss nonsensical pipe dreams).
- Remember when we were all going to work in the virtual-reality metaverse?
- When banks were going to disappear and we’d all use the blockchain?
- How about when iPhone apps were going to make “websites” obsolete?
With all the wacky ideas floated by charismatic entrepreneurs, it’s easy to become jaded – and assume that all of these new ideas are similarly unserious and bound to pass quickly.
But sometimes, big things really do happen.
Artificial intelligence has already changed everything about the
tech knowledge work industry.
And just a year after the release of ChatGPT and Stable Diffusion, you can already see a small group of AI enthusiasts surging ahead in their career growth:
- They’re incorporating AI into everyday work, making them more efficient in their existing jobs and giving them new promotion and career-advanced opportunities.
- They’re launching AI-powered startups and small businesses, suddenly solving problems in ways that were impossible even 12 months ago.
- They’re setting themselves up as thought leaders for the AI-powered future – getting invited to teach, speak, and build by large companies and organizations. It’s every innovator’s dream.
These early AI adopters are already making money and expanding their careers – and this industry has only even existed for a matter of months!
What do these newly minted AI thought leaders know that you don’t?
What are the secrets to harnessing this new technology so you can be part of the future – not left behind in the past?
And how do you cut through the noise so you can focus on the skills that will really help you grow – instead of just chasing every bombastic news article or half-baked idea?
Not long ago, I stood exactly where you are today – on the precipice of the future, getting ready to dive into the new AI industry, but unsure how to get started.
Even though I’ve been a software developer for 20+ years, it was still hard to get my bearings when I first started working with these amazing new tools. I had built many successful startups and consulting businesses and…
…this was the biggest shift I’d seen since starting my career in the late ‘90s.
Bigger than social media, bigger than crypto. More like “advent of the internet” or “first personal computer” level of change.
Because AI was so big and so new, it was way harder than usual to:
Cut Through the Noise
There are so many articles and newsletters out there – but if you allow yourself to “drink from the firehose,” you’ll just be distracted forever.
That’s not a path to growth and success – for that, you need focus.
Find a Great Teacher
There just aren’t that many experts yet, and many of the ones that exist are not great communicators, because they’re doing linear algebra all day instead of talking to their fellow human beings.
Most of the learning materials were either WAY too dense with advanced math or WAY too simplistic. At both extremes, it was hard to learn efficiently without a skilled teacher and experienced guide.
Figure Out Where I Fit In
When I did learn the technological ropes, I was faced with a big, existential question: How do I turn my skills into AI-powered software that other people will actually want to use?
Without a clear framework for what an AI business or tool should look like, I might just be stabbing in the dark – and I might end up missing the boat on this new industry.
Never before in my career did I need to figure out how to manage such a seismic shift in my industry so quickly. Even back in the ‘90s, when the internet was new, innovation was not moving nearly this fast. It seems like the kind of progress that took years in the era of Netscape takes just weeks in the era of ChatGPT.
Just a year ago, my career in digital marketing and software development was on auto-pilot. I knew the lay of the land, and I was an expert thanks to two decades of hands-on experience.
However, if we rewind the clock to before I founded IWAI, I remember what I saw and felt all too clearly:
AI, the new and unavoidable disruption, had arrived. And things were moving at lightning speed.
I didn’t want to be left behind.
But still, it was scary to jump into something so new:
Can I “Do the Math”?
What if my computer science skills just couldn’t keep up with the rapid progress in machine learning?
Will My Peers, Clients and Customers Take Me Seriously?
Could I really keep up with the handful of people who’ve been doing AI and machine learning in stealth mode for years? And if I’m not yet “one of them,” will I be laughed out of the room?
Will Big Tech Bulldoze Everything?
Scrappy startups have always ruled the web – but it costs a lot to run AI datacenters, and big players like Microsoft, Google and Meta are all in. What if I get drowned out by these huge companies?
It felt like there was a lot of risk in venturing into this new world. Wouldn’t it be safer to just stick to the tried and true, and hope that I could hold out – maybe even retire – before AI changes everything? If I kept my head down and did good work, maybe I could avoid getting swept away by this wave of change.
But instead of waiting, I took a deep breath and dove in. Since late 2022, I’ve invested 1,000+ hours and tens of thousands of dollars in expanding my AI expertise and building my first AI tools – one of which I launched in less than two weeks!
And that experience taught me that the way that I used to look at the world had changed in a very fundamental way…
I believed this for decades…
If you’ve been in the world of professional services for any length of time, then even if you don’t recognize the name, you’ve probably seen some Venn Diagram similar to this. It’s called the “iron triangle of service” and the basic explanation goes like this:
Good, fast, cheap — pick two, because you can never have all three.
Want it good and cheap? Then it won’t be fast.
Want it fast and good? Then it won’t be cheap.
Want it fast and cheap? Then it won’t be good.
Impossible to have all three…until now.
AI has changed this, permanently.
Good, fast, and cheap is
the new reality
And as strange as this might sound, this isn’t entirely new. This has happened before, with other technologies.
Electricity came along, and poof, Edison and Swanson came up with their light bulbs. Heck, the device you’re using to read these words right now is even a far adjacent technology made possible by electricity.
And, just as electricity was transformative for the age of industrialization, AI is already transformative for the information age that you and I are living through right now.
- AI Can Be Accessible to Everyone: When you discover the right metaphors and strategies, you can explain AI and its newfound power to just about anyone – most importantly, the clients, bosses and decision-makers who you’ll need on board to help you grow your career.
- Plug-and-Play with No-Code Tools: You can start building AI workflows immediately, whether to prototype your own products or to add AI to your daily flow at work. Beyond just the “prompt playground,” you can integrate real AI into your real work without coding.
- Ripe for Fast Testing and Launches: Once I learned the ropes of AI and got a sense of where this new economy was headed, I was able to build and launch my first AI product in just two weeks – from idea to completion and first customers. AI not only directly speeds up the creative process, but it’s the perfect arena in which to rapidly experiment with new business ideas.
- An Undiscovered Frontier for Founders and Entrepreneurs: There’s so much new in AI, but the same fundamentals of creating a new product – and marketing it to the world as a founder or entrepreneur – still apply. And the founders who take an early leap into AI stand to benefit disproportionately, since it’s such a new area with so much untapped potential.
These are all huge realizations – and the crazy part is, homing in on just ONE of these would be enough to rapidly position yourself as a future leader in AI.
You get any one of these right, and you are in line to reap the rewards of the AI-powered future.
No need to go back to school, no need to struggle to learn Python – you can supercharge your existing passion, business or career with AI knowledge.
If you had to figure out even one of these big wins by yourself, how long would it take you? How much money would you spend – and how much frustrating trial-and-error would you endure?
You don’t have to answer that question, because I already have.
I’ve spent the last year experimenting, failing, learning – and ultimately figuring out exactly how to future-proof my career for the age of artificial intelligence. That’s hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars that you don’t have to spend doing it the hard way, like I did.
I’ve created the detailed guide that I would have wanted to shortcut my own journey. And I know that the right kind of student won’t use this guide just to make more money. They’re going to use this guide to do more good in the world, powered by their skyrocketing career.
When I successfully incorporated AI into my existing business and career – including launching new products, speeding up my workflows and offering AI services to my existing clients – it allowed me to do more of the things I’d always wanted to do, like…
- Use my skills to support great causes – like increasing the accessibility of the web for people with disabilities and vision impairment.
- Expand my client services so I can offer the best benefits, work-life balance and lifestyle to myself and my employees.
- Help my local community by investing tens of thousands of dollars in important (but underserved) neighborhood projects.
- Fund major non-profit initiatives, such as donating $10,000+ to help women and people of color attend career-changing tech conferences.
- Share my AI knowledge at schools, colleges and via free educational material so that everyone can start their journey in this new chapter of computing.
I want you to have the opportunity to make a bigger impact – for yourself and the people you care about. Whatever your vision of a better world looks like, the fact of the matter is that if you have a more successful career with more resources, you’re going to be able to create more of that.
That’s why I’m proud to share with you everything that I’ve learned, distilled into the powerful program called The Innovating with AI Incubator.
The AI Incubator
Continuously updated for coders, non-coders, founders, and service professionals who want to…
INSIDE THE AI INCUBATOR
Meet your fellow Innovators…
– 1 –
Launching your idea in 30 days can feel daunting, and so we came up with a new way for you to launch and grow your idea for years to come.
We’re calling them…
Inside each sprint, you’ll find an “action + toolkit” curriculum plan to accomplish each sprint’s goal. That includes “look over my shoulder” walkthrough videos, digital documentation, spreadsheets, and other digital assets you need to launch your AI idea.
Beyond the action plan, you’ll also find a suggested “fast” and “relaxed” pace – which allows you to “keep your foot on the gas” or ease up a bit.
That way, you’re always in control, no matter whatever life throws your way – be it career, family, and other life commitments.
As someone that regularly volunteers at my son’s school, I get it, and that’s why I wanted you to have this.
Innovation Sprint 1:
Find Your Idea
Select, Refine and Timeline Your Best Idea(s)
Fast Pace: 2 Days
Relaxed Pace: 1 Week
1. REALISTIC ROADMAP: Create Your 30/60/90 AI Launch Plan
- See realistic roadmaps of how to launch your AI idea in 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. Then, create your own and add it to your calendar.
- Add the AI Incubator schedule to your calendar so you never miss a live training, coaching call, or upcoming student Demo Day.
- Understand Demo Day: What is it? When is it? How to apply? How can you watch previous Demo Days? Learn how to begin with the end in mind and create a “play to win” plan.
2. ANTI-FRAGILE IDEATION: Create & select AI Ideas with the Anti-Fragile Innovation Model
- Future proof your AI ideas with the Anti-Fragile Innovation Model (before you even select an idea)
- Use the AI Business Model Matrix to find and select your unique AI Idea. Part 1: It gives you a way to create endless ideas. Part 2: Avoid analysis paralysis with an effortless way to select the best idea to build.
- Know when to build an AI product vs. AI process (and understand the key differences)
- Know when to build for internal stakeholders at your company, or for outside customers
3. AI UTILITY BELT: Test Fundamental AI Building Blocks (Rapidly)
- Learn the basic vocabulary, context, and structure of AI before creating new AI products and processes.
While it feels like AI is multiplying faster than humans at this point, these are fundamentals you’ll need whether you are an experienced coder, or soon-to-be no-code AI ninja.
- Understand core AI “building blocks”: This gives you the basic categories of how to think about what should be inside your fundamental “AI utility belt”.
This helps with “blank page” syndrome when coming up with AI ideas (since you’ll understand the range of what’s possible).
- Rapidly test AI tools for image generation, AI audio generation, large language models (like GPT), and more.
Innovation Sprint 2:
Build Your Idea
Go from Idea to AI Product or Process
Fast Pace: 2 Weeks
Relaxed Pace: 4 Weeks
4. START WITHOUT CODE: The No-Code AI Advantage & 5 Ways To Do It
- Not a coder? Not a problem – in fact, even coding veterans have something to learn from the No-Code AI Advantage. Discover how to build complete AI-solutions without ever touching a single line of code (or worrying about it going out of date).
- Become a Low-Code AI Ninja: There are many use-cases where a little code will go a long way. Learn how to rapidly prototype solutions with a low-code approach before you build your AI product or process.
- 5 No-Code Video Walkthroughs: Watch over my shoulder as I walk you through how to go from idea to implementation with 5 no-code tutorials.
- Automate with AI: Learn how to build automation workflows that leverage AI.
5. BUILD AI PRODUCTS: 10-hour Prototypes and the 14-Day Launch
- The 10-Hour Prototype shows you how to go from concept to working prototype in just 10 hours. This isn’t just about building something; it’s about validating your idea and setting the stage for pre-sales.
- The No-Regrets MVP: Learn to build a Minimum Viable Product that balances quality, speed, and practicality. It’s about making something good enough to test the waters, without overcommitting resources.
- From Idea to Launch in 14 Days: We’ll walk you through a case study of how we built our first AI product in just two weeks. It’s a journey of rapid development, critical decision-making, and strategic execution.
- Create Your 1-Page Pitch: You’re not just prototyping a product, you’re prototyping the way you’ll sell it as well. We’ll give you the template, training, and examples to do it.
6. BUILD AI PROCESSES: Create internal AI Processes for an Existing Business (yourself or a client)
- Who needs a new AI product when you can use AI to improve and optimize your existing business or office workflows.
- See how students have 30x’d their productivity (for real) with no-code automations that are purely for internal use in their existing businesses.
- How do you decide? The framework for choosing which task to delegate to AI (and how it’s different from delegating to humans)
- Step-by-Step Process Validation: How to start small (without building anything), prove your process works, and then scale it to your whole team
Innovation Sprint 3:
Launch Your Idea
Go from Idea to AI Business
Fast Pace: 2 Weeks
Relaxed Pace: 4 Weeks
7. THE AI ECONOMY: See the external forces that bend and break success
- The GitHub Copilot Case Study: Learn how programming (and all knowledge work) is changing forever.
- Understand the future horizon of AI law, policy, and regulation to future proof your AI process, product, and/or business.
- Discover AI reality vs. Sci-Fi: Know how future capabilities might evolve to avoid building an unpayable “tech debt” into your AI idea.
- Employment Outlook: See which human jobs are being replaced versus which jobs are being enhanced by AI
8. LAUNCH AND GROW: Team, Audience, Advertising, & Finance
- Team: When and how to hire a developer full-time, part-time, or as a contractor (from someone that’s hired 20+ of them)
- Audience: How to market to trendsetters and early adopters to build your infinite audience.
- Advertising: Inside the IWAI advertising engine that’s reached audiences of 1,000,000+ people
- Financing: Advanced financing and funding strategies for business growth (featuring relatively unknown sources with quite the large piggy banks)
9. THE INNOVATION CYCLE: Create 10+ New AI Processes in a Year.
- How and why to use this process to create 10+ new AI processes this year
- The magic of creating your own internal innovation cycle for your next 5 ideas
- How to secure an “external advisory board” to help grow your business (without giving up equity of your company)
The curriculum might look like a lot, and that’s because (1) it is a lot, and yet (2) it isn’t a lot.
Here’s what I mean by that.
(1) A lot – this curriculum is designed to be comprehensive. It has everything you’ll need to get your idea out to the world.
(2) It’s not a lot – the curriculum is also designed as a “compression course” – as a busy professional myself, I know the value of time, which is why many of the videos will take you less than 30 minutes to watch. You’ll also find some “meaty” longer videos that allow you to follow an entire project from start to finish in one go.
With just our curriculum, many of our students have created AI ideas.
However, we didn’t stop there.
We know the value of having live support and that’s why we have 3 levels of live coaching.
– 2 –
AI evolves at the speed of algorithms…which means it only gets faster.
There will be
sometimes a lot of times when a major AI update gets announced that has the potential to either break or supercharge everything you’ve been working on.
To make sure you’re always positioned to fix and/or take advantage of the latest, we have 3 layers of what we’re calling 3 levels of live coaching.
Level 1: Live Coaching – these are live Q&A (question and answer) group calls where you get to ask me questions directly about what you’re working on.
Level 2: Live Training – these are also group calls, but on these calls, I’ll be in “teacher mode”, with a structured lesson or workshop for you to accomplish a predetermined objective. These are done in response to student needs, and ensures we cover anything that’s not already covered inside the curriculum. Then, as you might expect, if it comes up enough, then we update the permanent curriculum to include it.
Level 3: Live Mentorship – these are small group and 1-on-1 calls where I work directly with you (or your team) to accomplish your project. Depending on the scope of your needs, this can fall into the realm of consulting.
These are all intentionally live – which makes sure you’re always on the cutting edge of what matters the most right now.
– 3 –
‘I’m the only one in my circle who’s excited about AI…’
I asked 20,000+ Innovating with AI readers if they’d found their AI tribe – and I was overwhelmed by the response.
Here are just a few of their answers:
If any of this feels familiar, then you are not alone.
Even with all the huge tech breakthroughs we’ve seen in the last year, human connection remains the most important factor in your business and career success.
That’s why the most successful innovators focus on finding or building what Seth Godin calls a “Tribe” – a group of like-minded people who support you and challenge you to improve.
Your loved ones and old friends won’t be your tribe for your journey into the AI future. Even your colleagues at work may not be ready to join your new adventure.
But without a real, human connection, you’ll spend all day stuck in your own head – rather than learning, building and growing.
That’s why, as part of the AI Incubator, we also have a community.
A “growth mindset” crew of folks who aren’t just AI enthusiasts, but AI innovators on the rise. In just the few short months that our “tiny but mighty” community has existed, I’ve seen folks reach out to form strategic business partnerships, and even reach out to offer funding for projects.
Now, I can’t promise that any of this will happen for you, but I share it to let you know that the future is as bright as you wish to make it, and that you are not alone.
Since our community is also spread out across the world, chances are there’s always someone up when you are.
The coolest part though?
It pairs excellently with the curriculum and coaching. You’ll always have someone to talk to about what you’re learning and the latest that’s happening on coaching calls as well as in the greater world of AI.
Try the Innovating with AI Incubator for a full 30 days, 100% risk free.
Try the entire Innovating with AI Incubator program. If you don’t LOVE it, I insist that you get 100% of your money back.
I’ll even eat the credit-card processing fees.
Let me tell you exactly why I offer this unbeatable guarantee.
- I spent over $100,000 developing the material in the Incubator program
- I’m in the IWAI community every single day interacting with students and watching their careers blossom with the support of a group of like-minded friends
- Hundreds of students have already completed the course – and even launched their own AI products by applying everything they learned
We know the Innovating with AI Incubator program works – that’s why we’ve made it risk-free for you to dive in.
From the moment you sign up, you have a 3-day grace period to cancel for any reason and get a full refund.
After that, it’s simple: Take the full curriculum, join the community, and see for yourself. If it doesn’t work, I want you to email me, prove you did the work, and I’ll refund you 100%.
This guarantee is extended for a full 30 days, which is enough time to go through the entire curriculum. Try the ENTIRE program. If you don’t love it, just email me at ANY TIME during the first 30 days and show me you have completed all the lessons and assignments and you’re not getting results. I’ll refund 100% of your price.
By the way, I ask you to show me you’ve done all the assignments and exercises because I know how powerful they can be when applied. I have no intention of keeping your money if you’re dissatisfied, but I insist that you commit to taking action if you want the results from this program. I’ve spent over $100,000 developing the material in here, and I’d like to share it with you if you’re ready to rapidly level up your AI skills, build your network, and succeed in the next tech revolution.
Build your AI idea – today
(and grow it for years to come)
WHICH AI INCUBATOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you have any questions or concerns about the program, call, text or email us. We’re happy to help: +1 (720) 900-1030 / [email protected]
Enrollment Closes Friday, Feb. 2
Answers to your frequently asked innovation questions
If I join the “Full Program” today, can I upgrade to the “Small-Group” or “Mentorship” levels later?
Yes! As long as you make your purchase of AI Incubator program prior to enrollment closing on Friday, just e-mail us at [email protected] any time for a custom payment link to upgrade. To maintain the quality of the experience though, spots are limited, and so there is a chance they won’t be available.
Will the program work for me if I’m not a coder?
Yes – even if you’re not a coder, Innovating with AI will help you rapidly become an AI expert and reposition your career for the AI-driven future.
If you’re a digital marketer, designer, startup employee, or you do anything with tech at work, the course will ensure you’re at the cutting edge of your field.
With AI moving so fast, how will we learn about new advances?
AI is moving at breakneck speed – and we’re continuously updating and improving the Incubator so that you’ll never be left behind.
Every month we hold live group coaching calls and trainings on the latest AI advancements (for example, we’re prepping one right now on wearable AI). Your enrollment includes one year of access to every live training – plus recordings just in case you can’t make it.
How long do I have access to the curriculum?
You have lifetime access to all curriculum material, so you can take it at your own pace and check back anytime. You’ll have one year of access to our ongoing group coaching and live training (plus lifetime access to the recordings of those sessions).
How much time should I commit to the course?
Each video lesson ranges from 30 minutes to 2 hours. You can work through them at your own pace – we’ve mapped out a 30-day pace as well as a more relaxed 60-day pace. No matter what, you have lifetime access to revisit all the videos and other curriculum materials whenever you need to.
What if something unexpected happens right after I join?
Your enrollment comes with a 3-day cancel-for-any-reason grace period. If you sign up today and have an emergency tomorrow, you just email us and get a full refund, no questions asked and no hard feelings. We know life happens and want to make sure that we set you up for success, not stress.
What if I’m not getting results?
Your enrollment is also protected by our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. You can take the entire curriculum in 30 days. If you’ve done the work, submitted the assignments and put the Incubator process into action and it is not working for you, just email us within your first 30 days, prove you did the work, and get a full refund. We guarantee results to everyone who takes the program seriously and puts it into action – because we know the system works.
What if I get busy and fall behind?
The program has fast-paced and “relaxed pace” tracks. Ultimately, it’s entirely self-paced – you can speed through it and then implement what you’ve learned, or you can watch each lesson and digest it slowly. Either way, you have lifetime access to the curriculum material, and you can revisit it at any time.
What’s the difference between “large group coaching” in the full program and the “small group coaching” option?
We’ll hold large-group coaching and training sessions on a regular basis, and you’ll have one year of access to these events as part of your enrollment. However, there will be 100+ fellow students on these calls, so while you’ll learn a lot, we can’t guarantee there will be time for you to share all your thoughts and questions in detail during the large-group events.
By contrast, small-group coaching is limited to just 5 students per group, so you’ll always get personal attention and be able to build a much closer relationship with Rob and your fellow students.
How is mentorship different?
Mentorship is the ultimate in small-group coaching – it’s a group of one, just you and Rob. And, if you have a team of employees who are working with you, you can bring up to three of them to the coaching sessions as well. During your mentorship sessions, the work you do with Rob will be direct, personalized consulting – and with that added intensity, we also guarantee that you’ll ship your AI product or process in 30 days if you join the mentorship program.
What if I don’t have already have an AI idea?
We dive deep in Module 2 into a process we call the AI Business Model Matrix, which helps you rapidly generate ideas for AI products and processes that make the most of your unique subject-matter expertise. You’re not just creating something generic – you’re creating something that uniquely benefits from your personal experience.
By the end of Module 2, you’ll be sharing your AI Idea Pipeline with me (and with your fellow students in the community, if you’d like!) – as well as seeing all the ideas that other students are coming up with that fit their unique subject-matter expertise.
This is the polar opposite of “1,001 ChatGPT Business Ideas.” Instead, we teach you how to create AI ideas that are both incredibly valuable to the people around you and a perfect match for everything you’ve already built in your pre-AI career.
What if I have advanced coding skills – is this still right for me?
I’ve been a web developer for more than 20 years – and these days I use no-code tools for all my prototyping. So even if you have high-end coding skills, you’ll benefit from every single module in the Incubator – from the business strategies to the top-speed prototyping to the psychology of defining your Minimum Viable Product. Plus, you’ll learn how to hire a team, dive into advanced advertising, and learn how to maximize your bootstrapped funding for your project.
Will this help me get a job?
The strategies and skills you’ll learn from the Incubator will dramatically increase your level of AI expertise, and you will receive a certificate of completion when you finish the curriculum. However, we don’t consider the Incubator to be a formal job-training program. So if your most urgent priority is finding employment, it is best not to consider the Incubator a replacement for other job trainings or certifications, but rather a supplement that can help you learn big-picture business skills, create real products and processes, and rapidly level up your AI knowledge.
What if I don’t have a lot of cash on hand right now?
We have a range of payment-plan options to make it convenient for you to spread out payments on your enrollment.
Split your enrollment into six monthly payments – this is our default option and it’s available to everyone, one click away.
Use Affirm, Afterpay or Klarna at checkout to spread the payments out over an even longer period of time – right now they’re offering 12 and 36 months payment terms. We have a lot of students who use these options – here are three quick “how-to” notes from them:
- Click the “Pay in Full” link when you add the Incubator to your cart, and you will see these options at checkout. (They allow you to spread out payments via a third party – so, counterintuitively, you need to click “Pay in Full” to get there.)
- These services may require you to validate your credit, so give yourself a 24-hour cushion (don’t wait until the last minute).
- Unfortunately they’re not available in every country, but if you’re in North America or Europe you will generally see at least one long-term payment option at checkout.
Do I keep ownership of all my ideas and intellectual property?
Yes – you own everything you create. Unlike other programs (or the TV show Shark Tank), we do not ask you to give up any ownership, control or interest in anything that you’re creating. Our job is to be your launchpad, not to stifle you or take a cut of your hard work.
Will the program work for me if I’m outside the United States?
Yes, we have star students from around the world – from Chicago to Madrid Chiang Mai. Everything in the program will work for you regardless of where you’re physically located. However, please note that our live trainings generally take place between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time, so it may be difficult to attend those if you’re in Asia or Australia. All trainings are recorded, and you have lifetime access to those recordings. And because our students are all around the world, there’s always someone active in our 24/7 Slack community.
What if your idea got in front of 1000+ AI enthusiasts?
“Over 50 people [signed up for my AI product] I didn’t expect [this] to be so valuable.”
Meet Matt, one of our Innovating with AI Incubator students.
The Demo Day he mentioned is a live call that happens 60 days after joining our AI Incubator program.
We encourage every student to submit because, in their words, “it lights a fire under their ass” to go through our curriculum, attend our live coaching calls, get feedback in our community, and ship their best AI idea out to the world.
If that’s all that happened, then it’s a win, because going from “0” to “1” is the hardest.
What if we put your idea in front of 50,000+ AI enthusiasts? Then, 1.5M more people?
Those big numbers got even bigger.
Here’s how that works:
You finish the curriculum to launch your first or next AI idea. Then, we invite you to submit your idea to “Demo Day”. If your idea is selected, that puts you in front of hundreds who attend live. After that, we send the replay out to our greater community of 50,000+ AI enthusiasts.
For our next cohort though, we’re going one step further – we plan to run paid ads to put our Demo Day students in front of 1,500,000 people because we believe the world needs to know about you.
Let’s look at the math here:
If you went out and bought ads in enough major AI newsletters to show your idea to 1,500,000 people, how much do you think it would cost?
I can tell you because I do this for a living:
- Newsletter 1 (400k subscribers) – $3,600+ per issue
- Newsletter 2 (500k subscribers) – $4,500+ per issue
- Newsletter 3 (100k subscribers) – $2,000+ per issue
And that’s only a million readers. You’d spend at least $15,150 just to send one message to 1.5 million AI fans.
But we’re not sending one message – we’re inviting them to the event and sending the replay too. So let’s double it – and shave off some savings since maybe we can negotiate a bulk deal.
That’s $30,000 in advertising that you get for free when you present your AI idea at Demo Day.
Want to see the receipts? Here’s an ad in the Towards AI newsletter, which has 108,000 subscribers, selling for $2,381 per day.
At that rate, reaching 1.5 million people with two messages would cost you $66,318.
But of course, you don’t have to spend $66k or $30k or even $12k to get the word out about your new idea – because you’re on Team Innovating with AI.
The IWAI Incubator costs less than one day of advertising
Included in your enrollment:
- Our in-depth, 9-module curriculum.
- 1 year of always-up-to-date live trainings.
- Lifetime access to our community filled with hundreds of like-minded students to support you in your AI journey.
- Much much more.
Speaking of our students though, just take a look at the energy from one of our student orientation calls inside the program.
There’s no obligation to join the IWAI Incubator, but if I were in your shoes. Nah, scratch that, if I were in my OWN shoes just a short year ago, here’s what I’d tell myself.
‘If I could go back in time, here’s what I’d tell myself…’
Looking back at my year-long journey to position my career for success in the AI-powered future, I’m struck by one realization – all the fears I had were optional.
→ I was afraid I’d be unable to cut through the noise and spend my days distracted by fads and “shiny objects”
→ I was afraid my tech skills wouldn’t be good enough to keep up with the “real” professionals
→ I was afraid I’d have to learn a dozen new programming languages, making me feel like a dinosaur in my late 30s
→ And I feared that I’d try to launch a new idea and fail miserably – burning tons of time, money and self-esteem in the process
Now, these fears weren’t crazy – it was certainly possible I could fail and end up in one or more of these dead ends.
What made these fears optional – what allowed me to erase them entirely – were four new discoveries, and two new decisions that I made.
- I discovered a suite of no-code tools that allowed anyone to work with AI, even with zero software development experience
- I discovered that I could apply my unique subject-matter expertise to solve problems with AI, so I could turn my hard-earned knowledge and skills into something that fits into the AI future
- I discovered that AI is not incomprehensible – in fact, with the right metaphors, I can quickly explain it to my peers and become the smartest person in the room during every AI conversation
- I discovered the secrets to rapidly testing, building and promoting AI tools – so I could sell AI-powered tools and never risk a new idea resulting in costly and catastrophic failure
Without these discoveries, I would have been stuck – I’d live the rest of my career in fear. If I could get over that hurdle – I’d have a chance to succeed in shifting my career for the AI future. Then, it would be up to me to make two decisions:
- Get started
- Keep going
Getting started is often the hardest part. We might believe in our mission, but sometimes we’re just caught in an internal conflict. You heard my story at the top of this page – I was worried that it might not work out. But the decision to get started is a decision to accept risk. Every opportunity has risk, and no opportunity is worth it if there’s no risk. And so the key question is not just if there is going to be risk – because there will be – but if it’s going to be worth it.
And then, if I could get myself to get started, the next thing that I would tell myself – so that I would cross the finish line – is that I would need to continuously make the decision to keep going. And sometimes the hardest part on these kinds of journeys is trying to go it alone. Some of us can swing it, but you know the saying:
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
If I wanted to really keep going, I would get myself into a room with people who were going in the same direction. Preferably led by someone who has already been there and knows how to help us get there.
In the Innovating with AI Incubator, I created all of that for you – so that if someone was going through what I went through, they would have a much easier time of getting to their goal.
That’s what I would have wanted, and that’s what I’ve created for you.
With the Innovating with AI Incubator, you can instantly unlock a proven, meticulously documented, data-driven formula for future-proofing your career in the age of AI.
I’ve invested over 1,000 hours and $100,000 learning how to build AI-powered software – with or without coding skills. That includes hundreds of hours of reading, learning, testing and failing – again and again – before finding the techniques that worked.
Everything I’ve learned – thoroughly tested and perfected – is packed into this program. And now, it can all be yours.
Don’t waste precious time and energy making the same mistakes I did. Join the Innovating with AI Incubator today and skip the stress, hassle and sleepless nights…
Then, start creating more of the world that you want to live in. For me, that looked like:
- Using my skills to support great causes – like increasing the accessibility of the web for people with disabilities and vision impairment.
- Expanding my client services so I can offer the best benefits, work-life balance and lifestyle to myself and my employees.
- Helping my local community by investing tens of thousands of dollars in important (but underserved) neighborhood projects.
- Funding major non-profit initiatives, such as donating $10,000+ to help women and people of color attend career-changing tech conferences.
- Sharing my AI knowledge at schools, colleges and via free educational material so that everyone can start their journey in this new chapter of computing.
But, my question to you, is this…
What world will you create more of?
Let’s create more of it together,
– Rob Howard
Founder of Innovating with AI
Meet your fellow Innovators…
Build your AI idea – today
(and grow it for years to come)
WHICH AI INCUBATOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you have any questions or concerns about the program, call, text or email us. We’re happy to help: +1 (720) 900-1030 / [email protected]