In December, more than 390 students joined us for Demo Day, where we showcased six products created by Innovating with AI students.
- 00:00 – AskWP from Keanan, a new plugin that tells you anything you want to know about your WordPress site with natural language.
- 18:55 – Erich shows how he uses Custom GPTs to generate new TV show ideas that he can pitch to big studios, so he can go from four pitches a year to dozens.
- 35:05 – Jose demos Productivitree, a no-code tool to improve prioritization, focus and project management.
- 54:18 – Matt shows Intwelligence, his new personalized wellness program, and how he’s using AI to create reports and recommendations in a few minutes instead of 10+ hours per client.
- 1:08:07 – Karl shows Nakkara, the new tool that turns AI images into real-life, 3D printed objects, paints them, and mails them to you! My son and I are ordering one this weekend 🙂
- 1:23:57 – Yane and Simon show 1Blosm, their new AI childcare assistant that complements their software business, 1Core, which serves childcare centers around the country.
Want to be the first to know when our next cohort of the Innovating with AI: Launch Your AI Idea program starts in January? Get on the waitlist via text or email:
Join the Waitlist via Email:
Join the Waitlist via Text Message: